True Texas Field Trips
Some of the San Antonio Field Trips activities include:
- Meet “Woodrow” our Texas Longhorn. Take a picture and ask questions.
- Enjoy a tractor wagon ride through our 86-acres of lush pastures and wooded hills. While on the ride passengers will be viewing longhorns, llamas, exotic deer, white tail deer, antelope, real American buffalo, and much more.
- Take a walk through our Western town and learn a little bit about Texas and the way life was in the 1800s.
- Visit the replica of a native American teepee that gives a great perspective on their lifestyle.
- Bring your sack lunch and enjoy our covered picnic area and playground.
San Antonio Field Trips at Enchanted Springs Ranch! Imagine stepping back in time as you roam a real and authentic Old West town. Your classroom is our 86-acre ranch where you will experience the history of Texas. Your group visit will be an interactive look into the history of the Old West.
Enchanted Springs Ranch is located only 25 minutes north of San Antonio. This is the field trip that the kids will continue to talk about throughout the year.
For San Antonio field trips, each team-building initiative is aligned with instilling moral values through virtuous actions and teaching personal responsibility in our children through self-discovery.
Field Trips are available by appointment only. They take place on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Please fill out the Request Information box found on this page and someone will contact you regarding our availability. Click here to learn more about Enchanted Springs Ranch field trips.
Certified Teachers – Free
For 1-85 Students the rate for a field trip is $700.00
For groups 86+ see below:
Kindergarten – 5th grade: $8.00 per student
6th grade – 12th grade: $ 10.00 per student
Parents/Chaperones: $12.00 per person
Parents or Chaperones: All adults attending a field trip must register through the specific event link that the school will administer. The price is $12.00 per adult and must be paid online through the link. Registration closes 10 days prior to the day of the field trip and will not reopen. All adults must bring their ticket day of. No adults will be admitted without a ticket.